Monday, January 18, 2010
Interview
Well ever since Christmas it has been back to the grind of our usual routine for us. Sam is officiating wrestling every Wednesday and Saturday... I'm currently rotating at St. Vincent's hospital in Bridgeport, CT... and Aubrey is growing, talking and getting better at the whole potty training thing. We did get some exciting news last week in that I was invited to Missoula, MT for an interview with a Pathology group there. I will fly out there this coming Saturday and return the following Tuesday. I am nervous, but looking forward to getting my first official interview under my belt. Hopefully I will have a good experience and they like me as well. I also was asked for a phone interview with a group based out of Loveland, CO for this Wednesday! It seems like everything happened at once but we are really happy to have both opportunities. We will see how this next week goes and hope for the best. All I can ask for it that I end up with a group that I enjoy working with! Wish me luck and I will let you know how it all goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Here's wishing you the best of luck with those interviews!
Best of luck!!!
Wishing you the best!!! I'm sure you'll do great with both of the interviews! We can't wait to hear how they go and get you a little closer to home! Luv ya!
Yeah! Congrats and good luck. You will do great!!
Come on Loveland!
Post a Comment