Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our Apartment

Just wanted to share some photos of our home these days. It has taken awhile to adjust to our new small space and we're always going to have a few boxes stacked in the corner. There just isn't enough closest space, but oh well. I trying to get used to it! We're in a complex with 25 other building like this one, so there are a lot of peple. We like our location because we face to the most outside area of the complex into the forest like area around it, so we have a pretty nice view. We've even had turkeys and large turtles walking around our parking lot.





Our apartment is on the very bottom floor, right in front of all the cars. The room with the set of three windows in our living room. At first I wasn't too thrilled about being on the first floor, but it's worked out well. Especially with have to take the dogs outside so often. As you can see Maci and Spike have a favorite new spot. They're still not use to being able to see everything going on outside. They are constantly barking at people coming and going, but they are getting better. Hopefully our neighbors don't mind!


This week I've been working with Aubrey to show us how old she's going to be. As you can see by the picture she's doing it (sorry it's a little out of focus-I was pretty excited to get the photo)! It was so cute and we would clap for her afterward and she would smile so big and clap with us.I started her cake this morning and hope to have it finished by tonight. I'm not sure how long it will take me to decorate it, but overall it should be pretty simple. We're getting really excited t have company tomorow to help us celebrate Aubrey's big day! Here are a few more photos I wanted to share.

My favorite place to play-in the dog bed! Good thing Maci doesn't mind.

























See the beautiful outfit Aunt Sheila made for me! It fits perfect and it was so nice of her to make it for me!













Mom is practicing on giving me a pony tail!

No comments: